500w staircase lights timer without neutral
Item number: 5454051
On DIN rail
Item number: 5454061
WHAT MAKES YOKIS UNIQUE
COMFORTABLE: Progressive switch-off notification when the timer is about to go off.
FUNCTIONAL: Timer from 2 seconds to 4 hours.
Coil with protection system in case pushbutton is pressed for a prolonged period of time.
CONVENIENT: Double timing keeps lights on for 1 hour.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE 500W STAIRCASE LIGHTS TIMER WITHOUT NEUTRAL
Works with pushbuttons equipped with light indicator (max 20) by adding a single BV40 accessory (item no. 5454071).
Can be used with pushbutton common to neutral (3 wires) or to live (4 wires)
The flush-mounted module MTM500E is 100% waterproof for outdoor installation.
Digital coil with protection system in case pushbutton is pressed for a prolonged period of time.
Increases light bulb and pushbutton duration.
Compatible with existing systems, with pushbutton common to neutral or to live.
Download the EU declaration of conformity – item no. 5454061
230V ~ (+10% - 15%) - 50Hz
min. 5VA max. 500VA (300VA in sealed boxes)
1.3A / 2.2A Sealed boxes: 1.3A / 300VA Other boxes: 2.2A / 500VA
-20°C + 40°C
from 0 to 99%
- The flush-mounted module MTM500E is 100% waterproof for outdoor installation.
- Can be controlled by 12 or 48 VAC or DC with ADBT accessory.
- Inrush current limitation through filament pre-heating.
- Built-in electronic protection in case of short circuit on the load, with automatic reset after the fault is eliminated.
- Electronic overheating protection.
- Double overload protection with power cut-off.
- Digital coil with protection system in case pushbutton is pressed for a prolonged period of time.
- Immune to mains disturbances up to 1.5 kV.
- Increases light bulb and pushbutton duration.
CVI50 (item n. 5454805): Allows the centralisation of modules from the 500 range
BV40 (item n. 5454071): Electronic coil. Allows the use of modules from the 500 range with pushbuttons equipped with light indicator
D600V (item n. 5454072): Diode for module centralisation with driver wire
CHR3W (item n. 5454070): Resistive load for energy-saving light bulbs and LEDS
ADBT (item n. 5454076): 12-48V AC or DC low-voltage adapter
Wiring in electric panel with illuminated pushbuttons to neutral, with BV40
Wiring in electric panel with illuminated pushbuttons to live, with BV40
Wiring with illuminated pushbuttons to live, with BV40
500 range module centralisation
Switched power increase – 500 range
Low-voltage pushbuttons with the 500 range