500w timed dimmer without neutral
Item number: 5454055
On DIN rail
Item number: 5454065
WHAT MAKES YOKIS UNIQUE
UNIVERSAL: Compatible with the controls of all wiring systems.
Compatible with incandescent or dichroic light bulbs with ferromagnetic or electronic transformers. Allows the use of several pushbuttons in parallel (two-way switch circuit or inverters).
And there's more…
• Turns off the light if left on.
• Timer function: adjustable from 2 seconds to 4 hours.
• Progressive switch-off notification when the timer is about to go off.
COST-EFFECTIVE: The ability to dim brightness allows for significant cost saving.
COMFORTABLE: Soft Start and Soft Stop features.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE 500W TIMED DIMMER WITHOUT NEUTRAL
Brightness can be adjusted within a 3% to 100% range for 5 to 500W loads by holding down the pushbutton.
– The last brightness level set is stored and can be retrieved at the first press of the pushbutton.
– 100% brightness level is easily retrieved with 2 short presses of the pushbutton.
Built-in electronic protection in case of short circuit on the load, with automatic reset after the fault is eliminated.
Increases light bulb and pushbutton duration thanks to the "Soft Start" function.
Also works with pushbuttons equipped with light indicator (max 20) by adding a single BV40 accessory (item no. 5454071).
Download the EU declaration of conformity – item no. 5454055
Download the EU declaration of conformity – item no. 5454065
230V ~ (+10% - 15%) - 50Hz
min. 5VA max. 500VA (300VA in sealed boxes)
1.3A / 2.2A Sealed boxes: 1.3A / 300VA Other boxes: 2.2A / 500VA
-20°C + 40°C
from 0 to 99%
- Variation principle through cut-off at phase start or phase end with automatic load type recognition.
- The flush-mounted module MTVT500E is 100% waterproof for outdoor installation.
- Inrush current limitation through filament pre-heating.
- Built-in electronic protection in case of short circuit on the load, with automatic reset after the fault is eliminated.
- Electronic overheating protection.
- Double overload protection with power cut-off.
- Digital coil with protection system in case pushbutton is pressed for a prolonged period of time.
- Can be controlled by 12 or 48 VAC or DC with ADBT accessory.
- Immune to mains disturbances up to 1.5 kV.
Transmitters: Compatible with all Yokis transmitters
CHR3W (item n. 5454070): Resistive load for energy-saving light bulbs and LEDS
Wiring of an MTV500ER
Adding a CHR3W for CFL or dimmable LED light bulb
Dimmer function in combined systems: wired and radio (MVR500ER is radio only)