The advantage of a connected house, simply manageable from your smartphone or tablet with YnO app
Management from smartphones
The app is downloaded free from Android and iOS stores.
The Yno app is very easy to use and can be customised according to your needs and those of the whole family: in fact, each member of the same family can create customisations on his/her device, both in terms of functions, and settings of use, without binding the other associated users.
All the home devices to which Yokis modules are associated, such as lights, window shutters, automatised blinds, gates, doors, irrigation or alarm system, can be managed from smartphone or tablet in every moment of the day and from anywhere.
Watch the video
To manage the system from smartphone and tablet, just install, at your house, Yokis Hub, the web server that allows you to control Yokis modules using the YnO app. After the installer has saved the system settings on Yokis Hub, you can start using the YnO app to manage your house.
- – Turn the lights in a room on and off or adjust their intensity.
- – Raise or lower the window shutters by sliding your finger on your smartphone.
- – Every home user can customise their app YnO as desired, by associating an image or an icon of their choice or by configuring the management of a single room instead of the entire house.
- – The app YnO allows you to simply and effectively manage user accounts and create “custom” accounts for a certain period of time.
- – In case of expansion of an existing system or if a technical service call is necessary, the app YnO allows you to temporarily allow the installer to access configurations and make changes. This makes it even easier to add new modules and new settings to your home automation system.