Yokis and Google Assistant: control your smart home with your voice
Even more comfort for your home!
From today the Yokis smart home is integrated with Google Voice Assistant: this way you can manage Yokis devices with voice commands, both locally and remotely.
What are voice assistants?
Voice assistants are applications in connected devices (speaker, smartphone, tablet, smart watch, smart TV etc.) that can recognise voice commands or questions. For example, with Google Home devices:
- – Hey Google, what’s the weather like?
- – Hey Google, turn on the kitchen light.
What do you need?
- – Installation of Yokis radio modules in your electrical system
- – A Yokis hub that allows the Google Voice Assistant to communicate with the installed Yokis products
- – A configured Google Home device.
How does it work?
The voice commands are received by the Google Voice Assistant, which sends the command to the Yokis Hub and activates the features of the house. You can control lights, shutters, doors and other devices quickly and easily, either directly or using scenarios.
Ask Google to:
- – Open the door or the garage
- – Turn on or adjust the intensity of the lights
- – Switch off an appliance
- – Open or close roller shutters and curtains
- – Activate your favourite scenarios to independently activate multiple devices.