Switch-on, switch-off and timed light control using Yokis digital modules
500w smart multifunctional dimmer without neutral
Item number: 5454053
WHAT MAKES YOKIS UNIQUE
COST-EFFECTIVE: Auto switch-off if left on.
COMFORTABLE: Progressive lighting avoids glare.
Completely silent, as if it was not there.
SECURITY: The presence simulator brings your home to life while you are away.
Every pushbutton provides a smart function: children’s room night light, presence simulator, dimmer, auto switch-off if light is left on.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SMART MULTIFUNCTIONAL DIMMER
Can be fitted to existing wiring, with switch, two-way switch or inverters.
Also works with pushbuttons equipped with light indicator by adding a single BV40 accessory.
Digital coil with protection system in case pushbutton is pressed for a prolonged period of time.
Increases light bulb and pushbutton duration thanks to the "Soft Start" function.
Four short presses will set the lights to remain on for 12 hours.
The lights can be switched off at any time, by simply pressing the pushbutton once.
Smart module: dimmer function / children’s room night light / presence simulator / auto switch-off.
230V ~ (+10% - 15%) - 50Hz
min. 5VA max. 500VA (300VA in sealed boxes)
1.3A / 2.2A Sealed boxes: 1.3A / 300VA Other boxes: 2.2A / 500VA
-20°C + 40°C
from 0 to 99%
- Variation principle through cut-off at phase start or phase end with automatic load type recognition.
- 100% waterproof for outdoor installation.
- Inrush current limitation through filament pre-heating.
- Built-in electronic protection in case of short circuit on the load, with automatic reset after the fault is eliminated.
- Electronic overheating protection.
- Double overload protection with power cut-off.
- Digital coil with protection system in case pushbutton is pressed for a prolonged period of time.
- Can be controlled by 12 or 48 VAC or DC with ADBT accessory.
- Immune to mains disturbances up to 1.5 kV.
CVI50 (item n. 5454805): Allows the centralisation of modules from the 500 range
BV40 (item n. 5454071): Electronic coil. Allows the use of modules from the 500 range with pushbuttons equipped with light indicator
D600V (item n. 5454072): Diode for module centralisation with driver wire
CHR3W (item n. 5454070): Resistive load for energy-saving light bulbs and LEDS
ADBT (item n. 5454076): 12-48V AC or DC low-voltage adapter
Wiring connection of CHR3W with energy-saving light bulb
Control via low-voltage pushbuttons
Increasing dimmable power
Wiring with pushbutton common to live
Wiring with pushbutton common to neutral