A radio installation with Yokis transmitters and receivers is simple, scalable and programmable
500w Radio flush-mounted shutter module
Item number: 5454467
Item number: 5454468
WHAT MAKES YOKIS UNIQUE
Receivers can be connected to one another so as to design centralised and group controls.
Combined radio and wired receivers. Meets the needs of any type of system.
RADIO: It can be controlled by an unlimited number of transmitters.
SAFE: Does not damage the window shutter or the motor in case of an obstacle thanks to the built-in torque control.
UNIVERSAL: Compatible with all shutter types and brands with 3-wire motor (SOMFY, APRIMATIC, BUBENDORFF, etc.)
COST-EFFECTIVE: Thanks to simple wiring and attractive pricing.
FEATURES: Built-in daily scheduling, multi-zone management, scenario management, remote control.
230V ~ (+10% - 15%) - 50Hz
3-wire motor, 230V~, 2A max. 500VA
-20°C + 50°C
< 1VA - < 0.3W
from 0 to 70%
- Local control and/or centralised radio control:
- Yokis Radio Bus provides centralised radio control for window shutters. All Yokis transmitters are compatible with MVR500ER devices
- Combined: radio and wired:
- Simple and functional, at a very convenient price. The modules support dual operation mode: they can be controlled via radio and from local wired pushbuttons at the same time.
- Extremely compact size:
- Fits easily into the 50-mm deep flush-mounted boxes for wiring systems or inside the window shutter box.
- Opens and closes window shutters every day thanks to the built-in daily scheduler
< 100 sq. m within the same room
50m in free field without obstacles
Two-way with notification LED on transmitter.
Radio connection memory
Retains data in the event of a mains failure
Standard wiring connection of window shutter with MVR500ER module
MVR500ER window shutters module controlled by clock or dusk sensor via radio