Switch-on, switch-off and timed light control using Yokis digital modules
500w radio dimmer with neutral and optional timed operation
Item number: 5454454
WHAT MAKES YOKIS UNIQUE
UNIVERSAL: Compatible with all dimmable loads from 0 to 500 W.
Can be connected to other Yokis radio receivers for centralised light control.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE RADIO DIMMER WITH OPTIONAL TIMED OPERATION
Allows to set up a control system with no power limits thanks to the Yokis Radio Bus
Configurable minimum threshold
Timer function switches off light if left on
Can be controlled by an unlimited number of transmitters
Full information on how o configure transmitters and receivers and configuration guides for Radio Bus available in Radio Quick Installation Guide.
230V˜ (+10% - 15%) - 50Hz
No minimum power limit Max power: 300VA / 500VA
1.3A / 2.2A Sealed boxes: 1.3A / 300VA Other boxes: 2.2A / 500VA
-20°C + 40°C
from 0 to 70%
- Sine-wave brightness variation, at phase start or end, through automatic recognition of load type.
- Inrush current limitation through filament pre-heating.
- Automatic disabling in case of short circuit on the load, with automatic reset after the fault is eliminated.
- Electronic overheating protection.
- Double overload protection with power cut-off.
- Immune to mains disturbances up to 1.5kV
- Range: < 100 sq. m within the same room 50m in free field without obstacles.
- Range is reduced by metal items, walls or partitions.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHzv
- Transmission: Two-way with notification LED on transmitter.
Transmitters: Compatible with all Yokis transmitters
CHR3W (item n. 5454070): Resistive load for energy-saving light bulbs and LEDS
Wiring of an MTV500ER
Adding a CHR3W for CFL or dimmable LED light bulb