Switch-on, switch-off and timed light control using Yokis digital modules
500w flasher modules without neutral
For recessed installation
Item number: 5454056
WHAT MAKES YOKIS UNIQUE
Simplified installation: easily installed inside outdoor lamp base with a series connection.
EASY: Easy to install in existing circuit – no neutral connection required.
FLEXIBLE: Flashing interval can be adjusted from 0.2 to 25 seconds.
THE ADVANTAGES OF 500W FLASHER MODULES WITHOUT NEUTRAL
The flasher can be controlled with a programming clock or a simple switch.
Inrush current to the filament is limited during flashing to preserve bulb life.
Supports several applications: parking places, hazardous operator stations in industrial environments, Christmas lights, pedestrian zones, historic landmarks, …
230V ~ (+10% - 15%) - 50Hz
min. 5VA max. 500VA (300VA in sealed boxes)
1.3A / 2.2A Sealed boxes: 1.3A / 300VA Other boxes: 2.2A / 500VA
-20°C + 40°C
from 0 to 99%
- The flush-mounted module MTC500E is 100% waterproof for outdoor installation.
- Inrush current limitation through filament pre-heating.
- Built-in electronic protection in case of short circuit on the load, with automatic reset after the fault is eliminated.
- Electronic overheating protection
- Double overload protection with power cut-off.
- Can be controlled by 12 or 48 VAC or DC with ADBT accessory.
- Immune to mains disturbances up to 1.5 kV
- Preserves the life of the light bulbs.
CHR3W (item n. 5454070): Resistive load for energy-saving light bulbs and LEDS
ADBT (item n. 5454076): 12-48V AC or DC low-voltage adapter
Standard wiring with programming clock
Wiring with energy-saving light bulbs or LEDs
Switched power increase
Use with low-voltage control